Ultimate Doctor Who - Site News

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Viewers of this site have probably noticed recently, the notice I put on the Homepage a few days ago, and have been wondering about what is going on with Ultimate Doctor Who.

I put up a message, recently about leaving Blogger.

I apologize for the unnecessary comments I made towards other Blogger users, but I still do not change my mind about what I said.

Anyway, This is, funnily enough, the second time UDW has closed down, and both last time, and this time, I have been having second thoughts about my decision.

The site will stay open until further notice, but I have made a request on the newly designed Cbox about what should I do. I would appreciate if you were to comment there, and help me out here.

Sorry For Any Inconvenience
Please Comment In Cbox...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Ultimate Doctor Who is a 100% unofficial fansite for Doctor Who and is not in any way part of the BBC. Doctor Who and related shows are copyright to the BBC and no infringement of copyright is intended in any way.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP