We've Regenerated!

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Just like the Doctor, Ultimate Doctor Who has recieved a brand new look! You may have noticed the site being closed for the majority of today while I was working on this.

It took a couple weeks to plan, but producing it in a matter of hours. I like to think it's a bit more space-ey, if that makes any sense.

It also has a more simple, smart look I think, which I'm happy with.

What did everyone think of the Doctor's final adventure? I don't think I will be doing episode reports any more ...

Do you like the new look? If not, any constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 comments:

Deano858 January 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Love the new look and i get what you mean about it being more space-ey

XD

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Ultimate Doctor Who is a 100% unofficial fansite for Doctor Who and is not in any way part of the BBC. Doctor Who and related shows are copyright to the BBC and no infringement of copyright is intended in any way.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP