Ultimate Doctor Who - One Year Online!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Well the day has finally come when UDW turns a year old, and I must say, I'm rather proud! Since I started Blogger back in 2008, my posts were rubbish, my banners were rubbish, pretty much everything was rubbish, but it's all about developing, and progressing as the months go on, and I'm happy where UDW is at the moment. :) (emote? really?!)

Ok so, I started UDW on Dec 30th (obviously) last year, with the template Denim, I think... If you look back in the archive you'll probably see examples of my horrible unproffesional posts, but as time goes on you learn to layout your site better, and have nicer looking posts.

Some of my highlights of UDW includes that day in July when I posted .. i don't know how many times .. reports of the filming of Series Five, I was on a posting spree, hehe! Although, with good times comes bad times including several failed attempts to move UDW to a different host. At the end of day, I think UDW will always be on Blogger, there's no better place to host it really...

Then there's the banners. I've made at least a hundred banners, AT LEAST. I tend to go banner crazy at times. *Insert Emote Here*.

Anyway, I'm just happy that I still have Ultimate Doctor Who up and running as of today, here's for UDW's second year, for 2010, and most of all, Series Five!

I can't do this post without thanking everyone who visited. This site would not be here today if I thought I was talking to myself with the news. A special thanks to ...

  • Meg
  • Becky
  • Patar
  • Kyle
  • Brad
  • Thedoctorwho07
  • Daphne
  • Flick
  • Tom
  • Ellis
  • Alex
  • Axlart
  • Square Eyes
  • Will & Seb
  • Conor
There's also Ro Lean who left a couple of months ago, but I must thank her as she supported UDW a lot, and looked after the site while I was away, so thanks Ro! :)

All of the above are in no particular order of course ^_^.  Really sorry if I missed you, there's a lot on my mind, including Time Ending!

As I'm writing this there are 61346 hits, 277 posts and 81 followers, once again, thank you all!

Sylar
Ultimate Doctor Who

5 comments:

DAPHNE.WHO December 30, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

dude you're welcome :) oh and happy b-day UDW XD

Becky December 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Woohoo! Congratulations! This is an amazing achievement, and let's hope you last many more years to come!

Becky (Your fellow Ke$ha fan):D

OliLord December 30, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Congratulations UDW! You've had a great year, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! Please don't delete this comment, as I still like UDW :)

Ellis December 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Congratulations Sylar! you should be the one to thanks! you have done us all proud to visit this site!!! Thank you very much Sylar!! hope the site has a amazing future ahead!
Ellis

Meg January 2, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

WHEYY!
*sings happy birthday*
Congrats :D

Meg

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP