Ultimate Doctor Who: The Official Magazine - Possible Launch

Wednesday, October 7, 2009


To be honest with all you visitors, I have become a little bored of UDW at the moment, and I think something new should be added to it to get things more like they used to be.

This has still not yet been decided, but I may be launching an online magazine based on Doctor Who sometime in the near future. I have made a pilot cover which you can view below. (Click for a larger image)


In the past 9 months I have been running UDW, I have made two attempts to produce an online magazine, but none were sucessful. I really hope for this time to be different, so I need your opinions!

All you have to do is comment on this post or in the chat box on the sidebar whether you think this is a good idea or not, if it gets the go ahead it will be monthly and completely free.

Sylar
Owner and Editor

7 comments:

Deano858 October 7, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

I think it would be a cool idea! :D

Becky October 7, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

This looks really fantastic! I think you should give it a go. :)

aaron,  October 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

i respect this website don't get me wrong but..
its just its a website not a magazine, theres no point! u have pages and news so why put all that stuff in the mag? also every site has been doing this and copying mdwm... magazines, ebooks, etc...

im not telling you what to do but in my opinion.. its a great cover but a no no from me

Sylar October 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Ok aaron, I see your point, but there have been other online mags since like 2003/04 or something. And thanks everyone else for ur opinions, I am still thinking about it! :)

Anonymous,  October 8, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

You are trying to copy MDWM and no one can do that! You really shouldn't do it. You are only doing it because MDWM has ended...

Cathy October 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

If you do give it a go make sure you're very creative about it! Bring something new to the table and (not just regurgitating news/rumors like most DW blogs.) Ask yourself, what is it about this mag that will make people download and read it?

Hope I helped!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP