The End of Ultimate Doctor Who, For the Time Being...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A lot of you may have noticed in the past few weeks, posts have been less frequent and updates have been lacking. And to be honest, I have lost the enthusiasm I used to have when making this site...

I have decided to close down Ultimate Doctor Who for the time being, as I feel running the site has taken up lots of my own time, and with exams coming up next month, I just don't think I will be able to handle running a site and dealing with school work at the same time.

I would like to thank everyone who has visited the site and for all your lovely comments! This is definetly not the end, maybe its the beginning of a brand new UDW..?

Who knows? Maybe UDW will return at Christmas? If we do return, I can ensure that the site wil be revamped into one of the best, who fansites out there! But for now, It is the end...

Sylar
Owner and Editor
2008 - 2009 and beyond?

2 comments:

A Police Box October 11, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

well sylar when you make a decision wheather you ares taying or going can you tell me because if you are going you could do a part time on my site and be a part of the team. or you could be part of the team now if you won't but you don't have to do anything just yet.
email back at doctorwhoboy7@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Ellis

Dan (DW24U),  October 11, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

:( Your site was loved...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP