Sorry..

Monday, August 24, 2009

Right, I'm getting the feeling a lot of you will not be happy here! I have a confession, as you can probably guess by now, I wasn't hacked.

Basically, I wanted to see how people would react to UDW getting hacked. And I wanted to see if people would notice, or even care for that matter.

One or two of you actually guessed that it wasn't a hacking, and that it was all just a set up, well done. For the others, I'm sorry you didn't quite realise.. I don't blame you to be honest!

I hope you guys see the fun in this as it was just a harmless experiment to see how well (or how not well) UDW was doing, and I apologise to one particular person who took it to serious and got rather upset by it, It won't happen again :P.

I hope you find the time to forgive me here (it was just a bit of fun!)

Sylar
Owner and Editor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP