Quick Update!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just another Quickie from the Owner and Editor.

Quote of The Day has been moved to the sidebar, as a couple of other sites are doing the same thing and, well, it makes my site look like just another one of those fan-sites, well that's not what I want people to think of my site. I want people to think of my site as rather unique so thats why these changes are happening, just so it doesn't look like others. I've noticed recently, actually that some of the features of UDW have been copied a little. So I would really appreciate it, that in future, when a new feature comes to this site, please don't copy it immediately and try and think of other things for your site. Because, I mean this when I say it, that all of you, really do have good sites and I don't think that you'd appreciate if all of your stuff was being used on other sites.

That Is all :)

Sylar
Ultimate Doctor Who

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Ultimate Doctor Who is a 100% unofficial fansite for Doctor Who and is not in any way part of the BBC. Doctor Who and related shows are copyright to the BBC and no infringement of copyright is intended in any way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP