Ebook Relaunch - Heroes of Time

Monday, June 22, 2009

I have come to my final decision, to re-release a previously published UDW eBook - Heroes of Time!

I first decided to write Heroes of Time a few months ago, as I though it would be cool idea to have a Doctor Who/Heroes crossover published as a story. You can view the brand new cover below.

This is the first in a series of Three or Five eBooks (I haven't come to a decision on that yet) with a second book being published this October.

It's only a short quick read, so don't expect a lot of pages! The Following is Important: This edition of Heroes of Time has an alternative ending to the previously published edition, so if you have read the first, you may as well read this as some changes have been made, especially at the end.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP