Last UDW Update - Planet of The Dead Reminder

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ultimate Doctor Who will unfortunately not recieve any updates from today, April 9th to April 16th as I will be extremely busy.

This means that there will be no news posts, no new Episode of The Week, no new poll and the cBox will be locked so people will be unable to comment (or spam) while I'm away.

Although, If you would like to post for UDW from today until April 16th, please contact me at doctorwhoiscool@gmail.com and I will take a look at your site and consider you to post for the next week or so. I would really appreciate if someone were to volunteer to do this.

I would also like to remind you that the Easter Special, Planet of The Dead, will air at 6.45pm this Saturday on BBC One and BBC HD.

Please Comment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP